Monday, July 15, 2013

Favorite Day

Today was one of my favorite kind of days. No matter if it is spring, summer, fall or winter - I love a good rainy day! It was cloudy and the soft rain stayed until late afternoon. It has been a nice relief from the hot 100's we have had!

Although I love this kind of day...it did not turn out so good.

Nik and I had plans this morning. I was calling it a 'date' (anything we do now without Jaxen is autiomatically a date in my mind!). We were supposed to go play tennis this morning while Jaxen was away at preschool camp (because tennis is one thing we cannot do with a 1 year old!). But the rain stopped us.

So we went to the grocery store instead. Romantic, I tell you - Ha!

Then the day got better.

I went to the dentist and found out I need to have a root canal and crown on one of my back teeth. It basically got 'hurt' during the pulling of my wisdom teeth. The root canal is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I have shed a few tears over this root canal (just keeping it honest). I get nervous and anxious over stuff like this. So - say a little prayer for me and my nerves tomorrow afternoon, please. It is scheduled for 3pm.

And then on an (actual) good note...

We went to a birthday party for one of Jaxen's friends tonight. They had fun pushing him in the police car!




1 comment:

  1. Cute! As long as he stays in the front and not the back of that car we will be good! Sorry to hear about the root canal. I will call you later and check on you.....although it as already been like 6 days. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete