Saturday, June 1, 2013

Haircut

Last Wednesday, Jaxen had his first "real" haircut. You know...the kind where the mom does not cut the kids hair, but takes him to a "salon" and pays someone else to hold the scissors. You know, that kind of haircut.

His hair was getting pretty long again. I don't know if you can really tell from the pics (Jaxen was not into cooperating to much for the 'before' pics). But it was getting long and hanging over his collar.



So I called up a friend to see if she could squeeze us in. She did and she was great with Jaxen! Here are some pics from his first "real" haircut!







And some after shots...




What a handsome boy!

**********

This is completely unrelated to the "Haircut" post, but found this pic while downloading the others so I thought I would share.

Thursday afternoon Jaxen was hanging out in our bathroom while Nik and I were getting ready to go out. He got into my cabinet (like he always does) but instead of playing with my hairbrush or floss or mirror....he grabbed my toothpaste and toothbrush - and stuck it in his mouth! Some people may think this is gross, but it seriously entertained him for 15 minutes while we finished getting ready, so I just let him play with it!

We had to pry it out of his hand (and mouth) before he went to the sitters! So funny!



**********

And this is also unrelated....

After having my bottom 2 wisdom teeth pulled yesterday I am doing great. I have been taking my pain meds regularly and am not in as much pain as I thought I would be! I pretty much slept until 4pm yesterday. I was pretty loopy. So far, so good!

And Nik's parents arrived last night! Looking forward to spending some time with them.

And I think I'm done! Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment