Thursday, June 20, 2013

Blogless

I have had a sick baby at home. He has had fever and runny nose since Monday. Last night his fever was up to 101. Thankfully, today the fever has gone down some. But he does not feel good. Although the extra cuddles are nice...it is hard to see your baby sick!

Jaxen feel asleep while eating dinner on Wednesday

So that is what we have been up to the last few days. Taking care of Jaxen. It was a bit hard to leave for work in the mornings knowing that he was sick and not feeling well. I felt a bit guilty. Wishing I could have stayed home with him. But he was in great hands with our babysitter and I was home each afternoon and every evening. Actually, I think going to work was a good break for me. It's hard to be confined 24/7 with a sick baby latching onto you every minute.

But glad he is on the mend. We have more company coming to see us this weekend! Mom and Scotty - can't wait until you get here!!!

Because of our company coming and some new extra work responsibilites I have been given recently and the fact that we are in the midst of Nik's busy summer with some events coming up and things that need to be planned and many details worked out - I may be blogless for a bit. Not too long.

But here are a few more pictures to leave you with:

Jaxen was helping Emilie blow out her candles on her birthday cake!

Jaxen was feeding himself and had cheese all over him.
Don't know if you can see it, but it's in his hair, face, shirt, fingers....
He is a mess! And I love every bit of it!

Happy Friday to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment