Monday, February 18, 2013

It's Sunday Night


It is Sunday night - almost Monday morning. I left to go to the grocery store at 10:15pm and just got back, put up groceries and am now settled in my (new) bed. Comfortable. Jaxen is asleep (barely) in his crib. I'm not optimistic about that. Nik is playing a new game on his iphone that he is addicted to.

Notice I said "new" bed in the above paragraph? I will have to post pictures of our new, custom built bed!

And notice how late I went to the grocery store tonight? Not sure what came over me - but I had energy and decided to get that little chore out of the way. And it might have something to do with the coke I had way too late tonight (I have not been drinking coke here lately).

Anyhow...

Tomorrow is our normal day off, but I will probably go to work in the afternoon for a couple of hours. I will be off Friday, so I am trying to make up some time. However, I do plan to cook Nik and I a nice breakfast and take a morning nap!

Want to see some pics?

Yes, momma - I see that you have the camera out...again!

And so now I'm coming to grab it and put it in my mouth!


 Saturday morning, Jaxen and I hung out at the house - 
here he is napping. Pretty adorable, huh?!

He went with me to basketball for just about an hour that afternoon
before going to the baby sitters - and while he was there, he got
a hold of my notes page. And almost ate it! Luckily, I could still read it!


Whenever Jaxen goes to this particular babysitter - we get picture text messages
through out the day. Here are some pictures from the last few Saturdays:

Jaxen eating an ice cream cone....
a fake ice cream cone! Ha Ha - Russell & Scotty!

Just chillin' in the wagon, outside!

It got too sunny...

Passed out with his friend, Preston!

Now I have to go to bed. By the way - Jaxen is still asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment