Monday, February 4, 2013

A Great Day


This morning we woke up to my favorite kind of morning....cloudy and misty. After Jaxen had been up awhile and I cooked some breakfast we all laid back down. Jaxen and I took a very long nap while Nik enjoyed some quiet time!

Jaxen - sporting his monster pajamas and his latest head-bruise!

After a very lazy morning we were a bit productive: ate lunch, bought groceries and got Jaxen some new pajamas (all the ones that fit him right now are too warm)!

This afternoon turned out to be absolutely beautiful! So we headed to the park. Nik played Frisbee Golf  - we walked with him for the front nine, but let him play alone for the back nine while Jaxen and I played in the dirt and leaves.


Yesterday I had to take Jaxen to the doctor - he has a cold, but I think he is starting to feel some better. He is a little extra cuddly (which I don't mind) and has a constant runny nose. I'm just thankful it is nothing worse - with all the sickness going around these days!

I'm not sure if I mentioned it yet...but Jaxen has 4 new top teeth! Two have cut through and two are on their way. His bottom two teeth came so fast at exactly 4 months - but these top ones have taken awhile.

That's all for now. We had a great day. Time for dinner and bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment