Monday, January 7, 2013

Some Random Thoughts

*  Nik's birthday was fun. It was our 1st Game Day of Upward and I hung flyers around the gym that said "Happy Birthday Nik Davis". After the games we went out to dinner and then ate the homemade German Chocolate Cake I baked! Nik's request. And it was yummy!

*  Now that Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Nik's birthday are over - I should probably start watching what I eat. And exercising.

*  Jaxen is still having very rough nights...which means so are Nik and I. And between those rough nights and the first week of bastketball we were all exhausted. Jaxen and I took at 3 hour nap on Sunday, and then Nik slept in this morning until after 11! Hopefully we are all getting caught up on our rest. 

*  I am on my 6th load of laundry today and still have a few more to go. It was bad. I got really behind. One more day and I think we would have been 'febreezing' some clothes and re-wearing them!



And I think that's about all that has been going on in my world. It is a very busy time for us - until the end of February. 

I better go finish laundry and get a grocery list started so we can eat dinner tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment