Friday, January 25, 2013

All About Jaxen

Jaxen came to work with me this morning. He sat (played, drooled, talked) through a meeting and was quite the little charmer. He was still in his pajamas - bed head and all. My work ladies just love him! It had been a long time since they last saw him and were amazed at how much of a "little boy" he has become.

He found a tambourine and had a blast playing with it!

Last night was the very first night I put Jaxen in 'big boy' pajamas (meaning - no footsie pajamas). He wore a Thomas the Train matching pants and top. Seriously - he took my breath away with how big he looks! At one point, he was sitting there and his belly was poking out from under his shirt (they are on the verge of being too small). But he looked so, so sweet.

Jaxen falls asleep the funniest ways!

Sitting up, leaning against our ottoman!

 Asleep in his dad's arms!

He is getting his 3rd tooth in! It is to the left of his top-middle-left tooth. Hope that makes sense. That's the best description I know to give. It is just about to break skin.

Yes, the glass of milk got saved!

Crawling toward the computer - he loves computers, remotes and cell phones!

And the new thing....that I absolutely love.... He pats me. When I pick him up and hug him, I always pat his back. Well, now he pats me too! Normally on the shoulder. It seriously melts my heart. I have had the best couple of weeks with him. He has been so fun, all the new things he is learning. And I am learning right along with him. I need to figure out new ways to engage him and keep his play time at home exciting. He just moves from one thing to another so quickly!

He loves playing with our ottoman - and especially our coasters!


Time for dinner and bath! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment