Friday, January 7, 2011

How 'The Days of Nik & Carla' came about...

So this blogging thing has been on my mind for months now. I read other people's blogs and I love them! I have often thought that I wanted to create a blog for me and Nik. However, I could never really think of anything to blog about...I mean, we don't have any kids, and I'm not a super-wife who cooks from scratch or makes crafts and I can't offer much insight on how everyone else should live their life. So - no blogging for me.

Until...I decided that I did not want to blog for other people - I want to blog for me (and Nik)! Our life can be crazy, busy, fun, spontaneous and even at times, boring. But no matter what is happening - I want to remember it! So, this is my way of tracking our days.

No comments:

Post a Comment