Friday, October 29, 2021

Pumpkin Carving

We finally got around to carving pumpkins this season. Nik took the boys to pick out their pumpkins (from a grocery store - no cute pumpkin patch this year!) and I worked with them to carve them out!
 
Zane was into digging the "guts" out. He appreciated that job, since I would not let him have a knife. 




Jaxen - not so much. He was disgusted by it! I think the only reason he did this part is so he could use a knife. I helped him a little bit, but made him do most of it. 
 



 
Eventually he put a mask on, and Zane followed suite.  




 
The boys each made a face on one side of the pumpkin, and then the other side was the number of their favorite quarterbacks... 15 for Patrick Mahomes (Chiefs) and 4 for Dak Prescott (Cowboys). 
 
I placed some fake candles inside and they turned out pretty cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment