Monday, October 25, 2021

Catching Up

Oh my goodness. 

I thought my blog maybe died. 

But it is still here - not sure if anyone is still reading or not...but we will see!

These last two months have been a whirl-wind. I will try to catch you up in pictures over the next week or so but the short story is this:

Flag football and work have taken over our lives. Over the weekend though, flag football ended for both boys, Nik finished up being a handy-man (as a side job), and I finished up an important work function. That alone, frees us up more than anything! We are looking forward to the next few weeks, which will be a lot slower than it has been in months!

- - - - - - - - - -

So where do I even begin?! Want to see some cute flag football pics?

This was Jaxen's 2nd year to play and he really enjoyed it! His main position was center, and he also played defense - and had some great flag pulls! 

Zane played for the first time this year, and I was his coach for about 2 weeks - imagine that! Haha! It actually went well, but thankfully a teenage brother stepped up and I was able to talk his dad into coaching also. From week 3, on, I was the "mom" of the team. I organized everything and was at practices reiterating what they were learning and helping how I could. I had so much fun with this little group of kids and I have never talked "football" more, in all my life. 

Zane had the best time - he loved every position (the kids all took turns) quarterback, running back, center, receiver, rusher and blocker. He for sure wants to play again!

Enjoy the many (but not all) picture I took over the season!















No comments:

Post a Comment