Thursday, October 28, 2021

Church Updates

Typically each week, our family attends Sunday Morning Worship in-person. On the few Sundays we don't make it - I'm thankful for the online-option that we still have!

 

They boys have enjoyed attending the children's Wednesday night program. They are learning a lot, and having fun too! Every now and then some pics get posted (which I love) of their time together. I thought I would share a few with you...











I am praying that my boys grow up loving God and for them to want to have a relationship with Him and lead a life that is an example to others. For us, church is one way to help build that. Not the only way - but one that we feel is important. I am thankful for those who are investing their time to teach these young ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment