Thursday, February 11, 2021

Life Lately

Wow - it's been a minute since I have blogged! 

Since you last heard from me....the Chiefs lost the Superbowl, we are in the process of updating the vanity area of our master bed/bathroom, we have had company, the weather has been so cold with a little snow, and we finally got a new washing machine. I'm sure there is more - but those are the highlights. 

I would love to say I have a ton of pictures from the last couple of weeks - but I do not! Here are a few for your enjoyment as I try to tell you about life lately....


I love my earrings my sister gave me - adorable, right?!


Zane is (still) way into dinosaurs and has enjoyed the dinosaur books we have checked out from the library!


There are days I am still working from home - and I always have a sidekick next to me!


We enjoyed homemade pizzas for the Superbowl and Jaxen really enjoyed his root beer in a frosted mug!


Zane had a follow-up eye exam recently. He still needs to wear his glasses and he is looking as cute as ever! He received this little valentine from the eye doctor.


More to come! I'll try to do better at blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment