Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Foyer Update

Guess what?
We finally purchased a light fixture to replace the fan in our entrance!
If you have not yet been in our house - let me explain....
When you open the front door you can either go upstairs (main living area) or downstairs (basement). 
If you choose to go up (and are really tall), there is a chance you could hit your head on the ceiling fan that is hanging there. 
Not really....I'm being a bit dramatic. But it feels that way! 
Take a look at it....
 

 
See what I mean?
 

Ok - it does not look that bad in the pictures.
 
But ever since we moved in, I have wanted to replace this. 
We finally found something that Nik and I both like - and we replaced it a few weeks ago. 
Take a look:


 
Nice, right? 
Just don't look at the walls mid-paint. I'll get there...eventually!

The next project we want to tackle is the vanity area of our bathroom. We are on the hunt for the right vanity. I also want to start painting all the trim work and doors (2) in our bedroom area. But I have no motivation - ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment