Friday, February 26, 2021

Kindergarten Round Up: Zane

This past week, Zane had Kindergarten Round Up! 


I think Jaxen was more excited than anyone about all this. 

He kept talking to Zane about Kindergarten and his school and how great it would be.


Thursday night, Zane got to walk in his new Elementary School, meet teachers and experience a classroom for about 20 minutes. While I filled out paperwork - I got the short stick!

After we met back up - he was so excited and ready to go back to Kindergarten right then! Sadly, I had to tell him that he would not go until after summer. He has a hard time grasping the concept of "time"....so he was bummed that it would take forever to get here.


He also kept asking "Am I really a kindergarten-er?" I had to tell him, honestly, no - not yet. But in summer, after Pre-K he will be.

Looking forward to this new adventure for our little boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment