Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Weekend Recap

What day is it? Who even knows anymore! 
 
The kids have been out of school since last Wed/Thur for parent/teacher conferences, in-service, Presidents Day, and then a snow day. I'm not exactly sure when the will go back. 
At one point yesterday, they called for a "remote learning day" but then rolling blackout power outages began and so they cancelled all together.
 
Thankfully, through all this, I have been able to work from home! 

I was working away on Friday - and all of a sudden, I see this view:

Yes, that is naked Zane, digging for toys! Haha! 
He was in the bath, but apparently decided he wanted more toys. Made me smile :)
 
I think we were all going a bit stir crazy, so Saturday we ventured out of the house - the boys found some new things they wanted....


 
Valentines day was super low-key. It started out with sleeping in (for me) and donuts! 
We had our usual lunch - pizza and topped it off with sugar cookies. 
We did not go to church because Zane had a cough. (Since then, he has been to the doctor and diagnosed with a cold).

Nik worked with Jaxen to snow blow our drive way. He did a great job - and mostly by himself!




 
Zane was living his best life :)

 
That afternoon, we enjoyed these hot cocoa bombs!


 
They were super rich - but very tasty!
 
I will leave you with a picture of our snow fall from the last few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment