Monday, January 11, 2021

2021

 2021 started with.... SNOW!


Jaxen tried his hand at the snowblower. He did pretty good! Hopefully by next winter, he might can do this chore by himself :)


It really only snowed for 1 day, but it took awhile for the snow to melt. Until it did - the boys and their friends had fun playing football, building forts and having snow ball fights!











I took my mom back to the airport on January 2. I was sad to see her go. We had so much fun just hanging out. We played games, talked, read, watched movies and TV...it was relaxing! 

We also celebrated Nik's birthday with dinner out for Philly Cheesesteaks, then home for cake before he had to go to work. I don't like birthday's to fall on 'normal' days - it makes it hard to celebrate that person all day - but we did our best. I hope Nik knows how loved he is and how glad we are to have him!

The boys had a late Christmas present come in - look at the excitement on their faces for a Dallas Cowboy blanket and "baby" dinosaurs!



Do you know what is a bummer? When you wear your new sweater and you don't see anyone to show it off to! Haha! So you take a pic of yourself and send it to your co-workers :)



The boys started school on Wednesday - since Zane only has afternoon school, he and I are trying to get back to our morning "normal" (me working while he plays). We have had a few rough times...but overall, he is doing well. This was him on Friday, during one of my work zoom calls.


I have been trying to do a little deep cleaning. This past weekend, I tackled our oven. Look at the transformation on the oven door! I did a self-clean on the inside but it needs a bit more work still.



Nothing better than snuggling on the couch watching football!




No comments:

Post a Comment