Friday, February 21, 2020

Life Lately

Here's a little life lately....

WHY all the toothbrushes, and toothpastes, and messes?!
Seriously...you would think my kiddos have the best dental hygiene - wrong!
But I love how excited they get about new toothbrushes :)


The kids were out of school this past Monday and guess what they did?
Got donuts!
And Nik took them to a few more fun places.
Lucky kiddos :)

I am sure I have shared this, but we have a neighbor-friend of the boys whose name is Brooks.
He is in the same grade as Jaxen.
And Zane adores him.
Example 176: Zane named his puppy "Brooks Puppy"
How sweet is that?!
I texted Brooks mom and shared that information.
Thankfully, she thought it was sweet too, and not creepy or weird! Lol.

Zane enjoys vaccuming after I sweep things in a pile. 
I'll take it. 

We have a new game in our house...Jenga!
If you come over, be prepared for all of Jaxen's "Dare Devil" moves.
He thinks he's a pro...but I beat him :)

One last thing for today...
this was my office view a few days ago.
It was snowing and I was surrounded by a few of my favorite things!


No comments:

Post a Comment