Monday, February 3, 2020

Finally February

Well, it's February!
I saw so many funny meme's this past week about how long January is.
They make me laugh :)

I tried to find some to share…but couldn’t - sorry!

With February comes Valentines - and I'm happy to say I'm ahead of it this year…
(so far)
I have out a few decorations…

I have signed up and purchased what the boys need for their "Friendship Parties”
(juice, paper plates, napkins)....

I have purchased the boys favorite candy for their valentine bags….
Fun Dip and Dum Dum suckers

I had them help me put together valentines for their class over the weekend…
Dino stickers from Zane / Sticky hand from Jaxen

And I had Jaxen make his valentine box!
He painted it the next morning, but I didn’t take pictures of the finished product.

Oh, and bonus - I cleaned out my fridge.
Deep cleaned….drawers, shelves, and food all came out.
Yes, it looks a bit bare. Nik hit up the grocery store the next day :)

And the best thing about the first weekend in February?
The Super Bowl and....
the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!!

Fun game!
Nik and I had to pause a few times to take care of the kiddos (feed them, put them to bed) -
so we were behind on watching the game.
Well, the 4th quarter barely started and we hear fireworks….so many fireworks….
it ruined the win for us - but still fun to see how they pulled it off!

It was a fun season watching them play,
and a great ending!
CHAMPS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment