Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sunday Selfie

Remember when I used to do Sunday Selfies?
That was fun. 
Well, today we were ready for church a bit early and so I made the boys take a selfie with me!


Nik jumped in at the last minute -
I (heart) my family!


I also took a few pictures of just the boys…



This weekend was warmer than it has been (50s) so we spent a lot of time outside!
Friday night Jaxen helped me clean up our backyard some 
while we dreamed of all the things we want to do back there - 
we have great big plans…but we’ll see!

We also spent some time playing soccer. 
Just Jaxen and I played Friday night, then we all played on Saturday
and I finished out the ’tournament’ with him Sunday.

Neither of us are great at soccer - but we have fun!
One thing that did come from that, is Jaxen wants to play soccer again this year!
I kept asking him and he kept saying no…he would play next year.
Well, after playing some this weekend, he was ready to sign up.

These are my boys, outside, in 50 degrees with tank tops, short and no pants (Zane).
After I took this picture I did make Zane put on pants.
Thankfully, he had undies on :)

It was a nice, relaxing weekend -
We are all so happy spring is here!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment