Monday, January 14, 2019

Snow Day(s) Recap

Friday started out fun - Jaxen and I wore our team shirts to school/work!

Then my cute husband sent me this text during the morning:

Nothing makes my morning better than a yummy vanilla coke zero from Sonic :)

That evening…the snow started!

And here was our view out the back when I woke up...

They boys enjoyed a lazy morning while I did chores.

Then…it was time for some snow fun - 
We shoveled, tried to build a snowman and had a snowball fight!

We warmed up by the fire and had lunch!

That afternoon the boys enjoyed a dance party while I made chocolate chip cookies.

And the snow kept falling!
It was really beautiful!
But sadly, many many people were without power.

They talked their daddy into fun in the snow/shoveling more when he woke up.

Then…it was time for some football!
(super blurry pic)
But we snuggled on the couch, watched the snow fall outside and the Chiefs win!

With a little wrestling thrown in :)


Sunday we slept in and went to the late service at church.
While I cooked lunch Nik and the boys played some more outside,
where Jaxen got stuck in the snow - lol!

 We ran a couple of errands that afternoon, wrestled again and had a lazy evening!

 Those pics above make me laugh so hard with Zane attached to Nik’s leg!


 Oops…Zane got in the middle!

These are the best…Nik on Jaxen’s scooter!

It was a wonderful weekend!
I’m not really ready to be “back at it” but I survived Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment