Friday, January 18, 2019

Random

Well, it’s Friday!
We made it through the week.
It was a good week…just seemed long.

Here is a bit of randomness for you :)

I love getting pics like this throughout my day...

Jaxen was taking a bath one night and called me in to take a picture -
he had painted his whole body (or so he thought…until he saw the picture). 

The next day, apparently Zane called Nik to the bathroom and wanted picture taken…
he had seen his brother do this the night before - lol!
(It’s a little harder to see on Zane).

I built the boys a fort “tunnel” into their tent...


And then they “opened the garage” so they could watch TV!

I am “lucky” to get to drive home while the sun is setting.
These sunsets have been pretty great, though!


Zane wanted to help me stir the “hot dogs” (aka kielbasa sausage, peppers and onions).
No, he is not potty trained, but we put him in undies every now and then to 
see how he does - let’s just say there has been lots of laundry still!

Game night!
We pulled out Let’s Go Fishing and it was so much fun!
Let me clarify…it was so much when I didn’t have to help Zane the entire time 
and Jaxen wasn’t beating us! Ha!

And…this is how my children get things that are out of their reach.

Happy Weekend!
I’m so glad it’s Friday...and that Chicken Fajitas are in the oven!


No comments:

Post a Comment