Monday, January 7, 2019

Jaxen’s (2nd) First Day of First Grade

When we purchased our new home, we knew Jaxen was going to have to go to a new school.
We made the decision to let him switch schools after Christmas break,
instead of when we moved - 
so today was his first day of 1st Grade (at his new school)!

I think he was a little nervous…
but he did great and had no trouble at all!

Jaxen with his new teacher, Mrs. W.

After school I received a text message with this picture,
“I had the best day"

Jaxen was seriously excited about his first day.
He had a great day, and told me he wants to go back everyday!
He also made a new best friend :)

I am so thankful for this good day.
I pray the rest of the week and year will go the same.

He is a trooper and has been through many changes - but is still smiling!!!!
I thank the Lord for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment