Wednesday, August 15, 2018

1st Day: First Grade

Today was Jaxen's 1st day of first grade!

Here are the mandatory first day of school pictures…



And then he asked for a selfie with me!
I wonder if he will ask for one in 10 years?! lol


Nik and Zane got a picture with our first grader before drop off.

This was taken in his classroom, by his teacher - so cute!


His class :)


He had a great first day!
They just had a half day today… so Nik picked him up at 11:30am.

His favorite thing was the ‘jitter-juice’ his teacher gave them.
This was magic juice that helped with all the nerves they might have about first grade!

 Jaxen and Nick

His report after school consisted of:
_____ cheated at a game on the playground.
_____ was nice and did not get in trouble.
_____ still aggravated me like last year.
My teacher was nice.
I had the best day.
Everything was my favorite!
And he was all smiles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment