Friday, June 29, 2018

Pics from the Week

This week has been both good and bad!
Ever have weeks like that?
It was good - because it was my birthday!
And it was bad - because Nik had his wisdom teeth out and he has had a bad recovery.
He went back to the dentist today, and they treated him for dry-sockets.
So far - he is feeling much better!
I hope that continues.
It was a rough week for him  :(

Zane had fun watering all the plants at the pool last Saturday!

Sunday, I had a great nap with this 2 year old.
Glad I had that sweet time with him…because he is a mess right now!
Tantrums…oh they are bad...

For ‘Make It Monday’ Nik helped the boys (well, Jaxen mainly) make
these cute spray-paint shirts!
Zane has one too - but I haven’t got a picture yet.



Then when I got home, I had Jaxen make flash cards
of his sight words from the school year.
He did about half of them and then he told me his hand hurt from writing!

Zane enjoyed drawing and cutting.

Tuesday, Nik took the boys to Kaleidoscope.
It’s a great arts and crafts place downtown. 
They had a blast!
Jaxen went for his field trip and ever since…he has wanted to go back.
Did I mention it was free?! It is. Win!!!

Wednesday was my birthday!
And even though I had to work, it was a fun day.
I had a few surprises…one being these great flowers Nik got me!
I had them at the office but brought them home tonight to enjoy over the weekend. 

Nik and the boys took me out to lunch - my choice.
I picked one of my favorites that I have only eaten at once…it was very good!

It’s pretty hard to get good pics - but for Water Wednesday
they boys had a “glow in the dark bath” and it was a hit!
I filled the bathtub with glow sticks and turned the lights out.
I think I have enough glow sticks left over for one more bath.

Thursday, we had our hottest day yet.
So we picked up pizza and headed straight to the pool when I got home!
The boys and I had fun swimming and eating our dinner poolside.

This is from awhile back…but I never posted it and I think it’s so funny.
Nik got home from work one morning and found Zane in our bed.
He had half his shirt on / half off, and sleeping right in the middle.
Like that is where he belongs, or something :)


Have a great weekend :)



No comments:

Post a Comment