Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Jaxen’s Birthday Fun!


Sunday,  June 10th, we had Jaxen’s Birthday Party @ Chuck E Cheese!

I gave Jaxen a few choices on what he wanted to do for his 6th Birthday Party,
and he chose Chuck E Cheese.
I told him he could have 3 friends there with him.
So I invited 3.
Two could not come.
I invited 2 more.
2 could not come.
I invited 2 more.
I could not come
By that time, it was Friday and the party was Saturday.
I told him he would only have 2 friends there - he was just fine with that.
When the party started…only 1 showed up.
I don’t even think Jaxen noticed.
He was having the best time ever :)




So did Zane!




He wanted chocolate cake with chocolate frosting 
(and I threw chocolate chips on top, for good measure)!
He even helped me bake it!






June 12th, was his actual Birthday! 
He chose to eat pizza (go figure)! lol
After we ate, he was so excited to open his presents. 
He got his first gaming device - and has been thrilled with it!
He got some great other gifts too :)




The day after we enjoyed pizza (again) with the Robbins.
They got him slime for his birthday and it was a hit!
The boys played with it for a very long time that night…and lots since then, too!
They are having fun being creative.



Jaxen got lots of Birthday cards and well wishes - he is a very loved 6 year old!

I’m sure I have said this every year - but he seriously looks and acts older!
It’s crazy.
I’m glad he’s 6. He is so excited about 6…and what comes with it -
like 1st grade!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment