Thursday, June 21, 2018

Life Lately

We have had lots going on these days!

Last week, Jaxen attended a Kanakuk Camp (here in town) 
every day, from 9a-4p. 
He had the best time. ever.
Here he is, with his counselor, Joe.
Joe is like his BFF. 
Jaxen still talks about missing him.
I love that he has some older teens/college guys to look up to!


Jaxen received the Certificate of Character:
Jaxen gives rise to new things and ideas. 
His confidence and zeal for life make him a great friend to have.
These qualities will allow him to be confident in where God has placed him in His Kingdom."


One day last week, I put Jaxen in the bath and next thing I know…he is yelling at me!
Zane had climbed in...fully dressed, full diaper and all.
He was just sitting there playing :)
Crazy boy.


I took a morning off while Nik had a dentist appointment and Jaxen had camp.
Zane and I went to a new park while we waited for Hobby Lobby to open.
He just loves running and playing!


And he loves Hobby Lobby!
Thankfully, he was too busy eating a snack to touch too many things.
I had a good time with my boy that day!


 Every time we pass by our neighbors door Zane has to “pet” their dog statue.

and hug them…and tell they bye-bye!


 Nik and his boys on Father’s Day.
They love him fiercely.
He feels the same way.
I am thankful for Nik and all that he does for our family, and our boys!


We went with Nik to to get his present 
(I was supposed to do this Saturday, but ended up sick all day).
We went to his favorite coffee place and got coffee stuff.
I’m not even sure what he got…but he was happy!

Then we tried a new Greek place for lunch that was fantastic!


After naps I took the boys to the pool while Nik got more nap time!


This week, Jaxen is at a night time VBS.
So every night I leave the house around 6pm and drop him off.
I have either run errands or taken Zane somewhere to play before picking Jaxen back up. 
We don’t get home until 9pm - and then it’s time for the boys to go to bed. 

Our house has been nice and quiet in the evenings so Nik can get rest :)

The only other thing I have been up to is training for a 1/2 marathon!
Which basically means I’m up by 6am every morning out walking and running.
I’m still a long ways away from running 13 miles, but I’m taking the training one day at a time :)


That’s a look at life lately around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment