Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 - A Year In Review

I have seen others do a 2013 Review and thought it was really cool. So I’m jumping in on this band wagon! Most of what you see will be of good, happy things and memories. Don’t be fooled people - My life is not always what I blog about or what you see pictures of. These are the good things, the fun times….and I’ll be honest…they are mostly of Jaxen! But it is fun to watch him grow through the year!

**********


JANUARY


Nik turned 31 / Jaxen started crawling / We started our 5th season of Upward Baskeball


FEBRUARY


Valentines Day / Still so busy with basketball season


MARCH


Jaxen went on his first youth event / Spent some time at our neighbors lake house / Easter


APRIL


I have no idea what happened this month!
 

MAY



Beach vacation / Jaxen’s first ‘real’ haircut / Extravaganza


JUNE


Jaxen turned 1 / I turned 32 / Lots of family visited / Block Party


JULY

 
4th of July Celebration / Road Trip / Mission Trip


AUGUST


Fun outside with the sprinkler


SEPTEMBER

 
Jaxen’s first day of Mother’s Day Out / Labor Day at the Lake


OCTOBER


Pumpkin Patch / NM trip / Halloween


NOVEMBER


Jaxen’s first stitches / We celebrated our 11th Anniversary / Texarkana trip


DECEMBER


Christmas Parties / Christmas with friends
 
 
Here's to lots more memories and fun times in 2014!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those pictures sure show how much he has grown over 2013! I loved it! Happy New Year Sister!

    ReplyDelete