Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Jaxen - 6 Months

It is 12/12/12 - and Jaxen is now 6 months old! Pretty cool, huh?


Jaxen has changed so much this last month. More so than other months, I believe!


He has tried his first foods: carrots, sweet potatoes and avocados. Next up is butternut squash.



He rolls over!


He has begun to pull up on anything - which sometimes does not work out so well. We have had a few head bumps. But he is determined to at least try to pull up on everything.


This was the month of bad nights. I know I've mentioned it. I know your probably tired of hearing about it.  But it is, what it is - and it has been a bad month in this area!


Jaxen is so vocal now. He 'talks/laughs/squeals/grunts' all the time! It is so cute! He has even started making 'da da' and 'na na' sounds. Nik thinks he is saying "daddy". But I know it is just sounds! Ha!


And he puts everything in his mouth. Everything. The other day we were sitting outside, discovering leaves. He would put one in his mouth and I would take it out. Then with the other hand, he would put one in and I would take it out. And so on... We were done discovering leaves pretty quickly! He has chewed on paper, plants, any toy...and his new favorite - is Nik's leg!


He loves bathtime, like kicking his legs and squirming when we walk near the bathroom, or he hears water running! He has done well in the bath. He loves his toys, but sometimes gets a little too carried away and dunks his head! Ha!


He also loves just the sound of running water. Yesterday, it was time for a nap and he would not give in - so I started the washing maching (with clothes in it) and stood with him by it so he could hear the water. It calmed him down! Our water bill might go up a bit...just kidding!


P.S. Happy Birthday, Scotty!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! He has changed so much. Last time I saw him he couldn't even sit up! I am getting so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW look at him, hes growing up so fast. He is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete