Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Instruction Book

I know that they say that babies don't come with instruction books... but they should. Seriously!

We have had a tough two weeks with Jaxen, concerning bedtime. I know we have had it easy (according to what others say) thus far. Maybe its the weather, a growth spurt, a change in his schedule... whatever it may be, it has not been fun!

These last few nights have been a bit better. Jaxen has gone down to bed pretty easy, and only waking once through the night. I will take that any day - over crying for an hour and waking up 3-4 times a night.

Moving on....

Here are some funny pictures of Jaxen I took yesterday. He was in the living room, while I was getting dinner ready. He was squealing something fierce! And the looks on his face, while squealing... are just too hilarious! See for yourself...




2 comments:

  1. HOW FUNNY! The time is getting closer! Just a few weeks. I hope that you guys have a great time between now and then! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That face is priceless, lol!

    ReplyDelete