Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekends are for...

Lunch with a friend at Chick-fil-A.

Working wtih Nik re-organizing and re-arranging his office for 3 hours Friday afternoon!

Friday night Football (Nik) / Sewing (Carla).

Early Saturday morning bikeride then Migas for breakfast.

Errands in beautiful 90 degree weather.

Saturday afternoon nap.

Homemade Lasagna (not by me) and Game night with friends!

Early bedtimes for both Nik and I.

An opportunity to learn and worship with the body of Christ.

Getting to know new people over a Mexican Buffet.

...and that pretty much sums up my weekend!

Oh - except for the part where Nik talked me into playing Tennis with him Sunday afternoon. All I can say is "What. Was. I. Thinking?" It was 102 degrees outside, no shade, and mexican food in our tummys. No thank you. Weekends are not made for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment