Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random Stuff!

Have you ever tasted these?


Starburst Jellybeans. They. Are. Amazing! Seriously, they have changed my 'snacking world'. :)

My favorite color-eating-combos are: red & orange; purple & pink. YUMMY GOODNESS!

This post was named "Random Stuff" - so this may be as good as it gets...we'll see.

___________________________


To put away our winter clothes, or not put away - That is the question!

So, after our 11 days of cold weather this winter, the temps are now in the 80's. Do you think it is time to pack away our winter clothes? Or do you think there will be another cold front come through? I just can't decide...! People here are always talking about how we got snow one Easter (like 5 years ago).

Currently, all our winter clothes are out of the closet and in piles on my bedroom floor, next to the tupperwares they will eventually go in.

Do I leave them on my bedroom floor for a few more weeks - in case? Or do I bite the bullet (whatever that saying means - seriously, who bites bullets?!?!) and put them away?!

Decisions...Decisions...
___________________________

Have you ever experienced Shutterfly? It's great. We just ordered our Vacation Photobook. I can't wait until it arrives! Below is a picture of the cover: 2010 Davis Vacation / Washington State: From Downtown to Backwoods. I have found that this is the best way to 'scrapbook' (in my opinion)! So easy and fun!


___________________________

Last night at church, we started our week of Revival with Stephen Manley. Powerful!

___________________________

During my lunch hour today, I went to a Nursery. This is not something I normally do. I'm not really a plant person. But my co-workers are. Very much so. They invited me and I couldn't say no! I had a great time with them pointing out all kinds of cool things and telling me about all kinds of things (Can you tell I really learned alot about 'all kinds of things'. Ha!). It was pretty there...






___________________________


And that's my random post...!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I have not tried those starburst things yet. I dont like jelly beans but I do like starburst. Hummm will have to see what Steve says.

    Cool vacation book. I am making one for my sister and cant wait!

    As far as winter or not I hope its over down there because up here it is 30's and snowing and part of me wishes I would have stayed down there, but I do like seeing my family.

    Well talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete