Friday, November 17, 2023

Tennessee - Part 2

We were loving Tennessee! 

Did I mention how gorgeous the weather was? It was amazing. But on to more of our adventures...

One morning we went min golfing - look how fun!

We had to ride a train to the top of the course and then we worked our way down.

Do we look like a competitive family in the picture? I don't think so - but don't let looks fool you - ha!


Guess who won?

JAXEN!

I'm a little bitter because Nik told me I beat him, Nik, (by just a few) and so I thought I had won it all. Well, come to find out - Jaxen had me beat by a few strokes! (Told you we were competitive!)

After mini golf we made our way to lunch. I had a delicious pulled pork sandwich that day (not sure what anyone else had - but mine was so good)!

 After lunch we looked around at a few more stores and then Zane and I played Chess (his made-up version) while Nik and Jaxen played cornhole.


The time we spent at the cabin was just as fun as the time out and about. 
Actually, every day we were out and about the boys wanted to come back to the cabin to hang out! 

We played lots of Uno. I taught Jaxen how to play Phase 10. And we also played a few games of Five Crown. 

The boys spent A LOT of time in the hot tub and Nik and I even got a few afternoon naps in while the boys played on technology. 

 

One of the mornings we hit up the Apple Farm - which was so fun! 

Our first stop was for fresh apple cider donuts (boys), hot cider (me), cider slush (boys) and a fresh fried apple pie (me) for breakfast. 

Then we walked through the store, bakery, candy shop and ice cream place.

We all walked across the road to this little river (creek?) and Nik taught the boys how to skip rocks.

A good lesson in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment