Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Life Lately

Here is a little of what we have been up to lately...
 
Sometimes dads like to have fun with Nerf guns, without the kids!

 
Jaxen went off the high-dive for the first time, since summer 2019 - he loved it!


He also enjoyed the waterslide (he is on the left)


 
Hanging at the pool/water park is a favorite pastime in the summer!

 
I love dates with my cutie husband. 
Shopping and dinner outside while listening to live music is a favorite!

 
This past week I have struggled with allergies.
I spent one night laying on the couch, watching the Olympic Trials and I loved it...
minus the headache, running nose and sneezing aspects.

 
A favorite salad.... greens, turkey, ham, salami, cheddar cheese, feta cheese and ranch dressing.

 
We made a quick stop through Ikea and Zane could not get enough of this doggie.

 
Watermelon at the pool makes this boy happy!

 
We enjoyed celebrating Nik for Father's Day.
These two love their daddy big - we are grateful for him!

 
It was fun to hear some of their favorite things about Nik....
kind, willing to help, try new things, loves to wrestle/tickle, puts his family first, that he loves diving boards and water slides, he is strong, fixes technology, watches movies....and on and on!

Nik is their favorite...and I'm so glad!
I think he is pretty great too!




No comments:

Post a Comment