Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Life Lately

I love it when the boys enterain themselves with whatever they can find...
including a bucket and sprinkler!



Diane and I happen to be at Walmart together and found sweatshirts on clearance that say 
"best day ever".
Any day can be the best day, right?!

 
Again, with the entertainment. 
This time around it was a campfire and sticks. 
Lots of fun!

 
Swim lessons are completed for both boys!





After swim lessons I let them play at the park, right next to the pool.
Can you spot Jaxen below?
He loved hanging out at the creek.


Saturday was hot and we were ready for pool time!
I packed us sack lunches and ate at the park while we waited for the pool to open.

 
I love how easy both of my boys make new friends.
They hit it off right away with some other kiddos and had the best time at the pool!

 
This week the boys have VBS in the evenings.
Last night Zane brought home this gift for our mail carrier. 
He was very excited to place it in the mail box!
Jaxen's group made something for the Police Officers and will be dropped off all together.


The boys finish up VBS this week, Jaxen has his first basketball game of the season and then we celebrate my oldest turning NINE!
Busy few days ahead - but it will be fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment