Monday, June 1, 2020

This & That

I forgot to show you THIS picture last week.
This is what Zane looks like when he is in timeout from the pool.
Poor boy!

The neighborhood kids think THAT Nik is the strongest....
After all 4 kiddos tried dumping the pool water, Nik swooped in and lifted the pool himself.
They got a little wet in the process!

THIS right here is what makes me smile....
my boys, friends, warm weather and popsicles!

Did you know THAT Zane likes to have jobs, not chores?
He helped me vacuum out our vehicles Saturday.

Jaxen and his friends moved fire wood for us THIS weekend.
Some neighbors were trimming trees, and we got the benefit of the wood!

Did you know THAT our family is a bit competitive?
We purchased corn-hole and have had so much fun playing!
Even Zane...he just chucks the bean bag - but has gotten it in a few times!

THIS is the face of excitement over an early birthday gift.
More to come on THAT!

1 comment:

  1. I love the set up of your post! Wish I woulda known about cornhole - I have a set we could got mom and Scotty to play!

    ReplyDelete