Friday, March 20, 2020

New (to us) Van

Well, we bought ourselves a mini van.
It is a 2008 Town and Country.
Black.
I don’t have a picture of the outside because don’t all mini vans look the same?!

We purchased it a week or two ago…
anyone else with me on the last 2 week running together?!

Which means we’ve driven it about 4 times before it sat in the garage.
Quarantine problems.

This was us before quarantine...

and then today we gave the boys a real treat…
we let them watch a movie while we drove through the bank.
Seriously, this is as exciting as life is getting right now.

They love the van though, and I do think it will serve us well, when we get to use it. 

In other news…
I am officially working from home now.
I’ll update more next week on how it’s going.
We survived day one :) pretty well actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment