Friday, March 13, 2020

Life Lately

Here is a bunch of random pictures that show our life the past few weeks...

We had some of our favorite people visiting from the other side of the world!
Rusty and Didi (Diane)


The boys were playing with Legos one night and decided to do a challenge.
Who could walk barefoot on the legos...
Zane won! 


Look at my pretty new earrings!



I am trying to take advantage of all the nice days -
so I took the boys to a park before Jaxen's last basketball game.
Jaxen saw a friend, and of course, Zane had a blast!




Jaxen broke out in rashes while he had strep throat, 
and I made him lift his shirt while I took pictures (so I could watch the progression)
and Zane felt left out. 
He wanted pictures of his belly too. 
I obliged.


It is never dull at our house...just a little visit from 2 dinosaurs!



On nicer days, the boys favorite thing to do is to head to the skate park.
They do lots of cool "tricks" and I take lots of video. 


Driveway basketball games with the neighbors have been on repeat as well.


We have had many Jenga Tournaments around here...
and Jaxen enjoyed beating me at Candy Land one day.
I enjoyed the fresh outside air :)


I had a work Conference Call one night this past week and I told 
Jaxen he could lay on the couch (quietly) during my call.
He passed out. 
I joked that the call was so boring it put him to sleep :)


I was making chili one night and Zane decided he wanted to stir.
He wanted to use the knife and cut onions next... I said no. Lol. 


Spring has been in the air and that means these kiddos don't think they need all their clothes on.



And that's a little of life lately!
Spring Break is next week and my boys are happy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment