Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Weekend Favorites!

Here are a few favorites from our weekend:

My dining room table set, using my new fall chargers.

The beautiful trees, changing color.

Putting my boys (and their friend) to work, raking leaves.
 

Watching the boys have fun, playing in their leaf pile.

A beautiful day and spending time at the park. 

Not having to haul around a diaper bag - it’s been almost a year…but it’s still a favorite!
Also, portal-potties are a favorite (when the park bathrooms are locked).

Watching Nik hang (1/2 of) our Christmas Lights outside before the winter storm came.

The beauty of the changing leaves, a fresh snowfall, and a happy kid.

Working with the boys to decorate their room for Christmas - because why not?

My number one favorite?
Time with my cutie husband.
We celebrated 17 years of marriage on Saturday.
I still like him.
He still makes me laugh.
He still takes good care of me.
He is still patient.
I still love him. Even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment