Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Three Things


1. Jaxen's New Haircut
This kid…
he wanted "lines" in his hair.
Took me awhile to figure out what kind of "lines" but I finally did.
I knew I could not pull this cut off myself, so I bit the bullet and paid to have his hair cut.
And he loves it!
And I have to admit - it's pretty cute on him!
I think it makes him look older.
He agreed.
He thinks he looks 9.


2. Candy Canes
Some sweet police officers were giving out candy canes (and Sheriff stickers) to kiddos 
in front on Wal-Mart on Sunday (as they were promoting a toy drive).
My kids love police officers and candy canes...so it was a win-win!
They devoured those things while walking around Wal-Mart.
Guess I should pick up a few of that kind for this Christmas Season :)

3. Funnies
These are the best I've seen lately.
I'm just going to leave them here - no explanations needed!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment