Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentines

Because it’s Valentines Day, I named my post Valentines.
Clever, huh :)

Really, this is me, hoping on Blogger quickly to tell you I’m still around -
and I hope to pick up blogging again soon.

Lot’s to tell you about…
We went to see my family in NM
We updated the floor in our foyer weeks ago
My eldest thinks he’s the best Uno player ever
More snow days are coming
My house is messy
Ok - I won’t go into detail about my messy house.

Lot’s of interesting stuff though, right?!

I have changed up my night routine (maybe I’ll blog about that)
which means more time with kiddos, more sleep and less time to blog and clean house.

All is good though.

But back to Valentines.
Today was a nice, normal day with a few perks :)

Nik surprised me with flowers on our table when I came home from lunch.
I love them.

Jaxen had a “Friendship Party” at school that he had a great time at
and brought home a few yummy treats!

Nik and I gave the boys each a new book, a sucker and M&M’s -
they are easy to please :)

We took a selfie in the 20 minutes we were all together.
(Good thing you can’t see my messy house!)
I love these people.

Tonight, Jaxen read Zane his new book before bedtime.
I love that Jaxen reads now.
And I love even more, that he wants to read to Zane!


Hope everyone had a nice, normal day with a few perks!


No comments:

Post a Comment