Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Three Things - Nik & Carla

CARLA 

1. This is me. I have high hopes after the kids go to bed… 

I’ve given up on doing much after they go to bed! 
I try to work really hard for about 1 hour each night doing whatever needs to be done: 
laundry, cleaning bathrooms, dishes, picking up…etc. but then, that’s it!

2. Sunrises

I’m signing up to run a 1/2 marathon. 
Yes, you read that right…I’m paying to run. 
And raising money - so get your credit cards out soon! 
More to come on that later. 
But anyways - I’ve been getting up early to exercise and I have enjoyed some beautiful sunrises!

3. My Job
I am officially the Executive Assistant at JESUS Film Harvest Partners.
I am in full-on training mode and my brain hurts from all the information and new tasks.
I am going to love my new position, but right now, I’m tired.
Mentally drained.
Hence, the lack of blog posts!



NIK

1. He had to shave off his beard.
Actually, he can no longer have facial hair!
It’s weird to see him with no facial hair - but he is still cute :)

2. Job
Not sure if I shared or not, but Nik is a part-time supervisor at UPS now.
He goes to work at 10pm and is home between 4-5am.
Yes, he is tired.
All the time.
But is handling it like a champ and I’m grateful to him for taking
a job that has pretty rough hours so he can be home during the day with the boys.

3. Grocery Shopper
Nik is the one who goes to the grocery store.
Every week. 
I no longer have to go! Ever.
Nice, huh?!
And…lots of days he brings me by a Sonic Soda at work!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment