Thursday, May 31, 2018

Grandparents & The Zoo

One has nothing to do with the other :)

So last week the grandparents came!
It was so nice to have them come visit us…
It was fun to show them our new “world”, play games, hangout and
of course it was a nice excuse to eat yummy food + dessert!

Let me just say we played lots of Skip-Bo and I was not the winner.
Moving on now.

We don’t get to see either side of our family nearly enough,
so it’s always nice to have that time together.

I did manage two pictures:

With and without Zane. 
See the little hand on the table above?


They left on Sunday to head home.

And on Monday we headed to the zoo with some of my work people!





I love this group of people I work with!
We had a blast.
Except it was hot. Way hot.


We got to experience the new sting ray exhibit!








So fun!
And afterward, we stopped for Shaved Ice.
This is Nik’s new favorite place.
I got a small. See pic below.
It is ginormous!
And the photo bomber is pretty cute - ha!


It was a wonderful few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment