Tuesday, March 27, 2018

I’m Blogging Again!

Here you go mom…!
I’m blogging.
And it’s random, and probably not in order.
Expect more of this to come :)

A few weekends ago (maybe 2?) Nik’s parents came down for a few days.
We had a really nice visit - and guess what?
Hardly any pictures.
But here is a cute one….Russell and Zane walking into Freddy’s to eat lunch.


Sleep was ROUGH for a few weeks with the kiddos. 
Especially Zane.
Bad.
It’s thankfully better now.
We are back to “normal” (our normal, anyway).
I saw this and laughed.
“To know they’ve used up every last ounce of patience in your body”

We’re talking climbing over baby gates, on shelves,
taking off clothes, diapers, crawling under bed and getting stuck,
crawling into the cubby’s of the shelf, playing, climbing on the kitchen table…


I took a selfie one night after bedtimes with the boys.
Rough.
That’s not a black eye…just smeared mascara.
Yes, those are bags under my eyes.

I made a few little changes in the boys bathroom a few weeks ago.
I found this shower curtain that I used for Jaxen’s room curtain in another house.
I love it!


 Cute kid.
And so big...


but still small in some ways…!

Zane LOVES bath time.
We actually can’t say the word around him or he goes running.
We have to spell it.
And it’s pretty fun, because Jaxen’s in on it too… and will spell it with us!


Jaxen and I did some painting one day,
and we had a great time.
He loves spending one on one time with me (or Nik).
And he loves crafts!


 He built a “car workshop”
and was under the car working on it one day.
I guess they don’t have a rule about wearing pants at work :)

Look at this cool necklace I found the other day while going through some things.
Nik bought it for a me along time ago - and I enjoyed wearing it again!


I also found this - 
It was from our first (vacation) cruise together, in Mexico.
Good memories.
I really love it! It’s been fun wearing it again.


Jaxen attended a VBS over Spring Break and came home with this painting!


That’s all for tonight.
More to come…!

No comments:

Post a Comment