Saturday, December 16, 2017

The Christmas Season - Part 1

We have had some Christmas fun around here the past few weeks…

First up… Decorating!

Jaxen decorated the tree in his room all by himself!
This is where we put all the homemade ornaments. 
Jaxen loved looking at all the ones he has made over the last few years.
It will be really fun when we get some ornaments of Zane's!

He was/is super proud of this tree and it stays lit every night when they go to bed.

Next, he wanted to help me decorate the big tree!
This is pretty much what it looked like when I finally sent him to bed...

Then I stayed up decorating the rest of our place by myself! Haha!



Don’t mind our TV cords hanging down!



Next…
A visit to Santa’s Wonderland (at Bass Pro).

I didn’t know what to expect when we went - but it was not busy at all,
the staff was great, the Wonderland was so much fun
and the toasted pecans were delicious!


Love this!

There was so much to do (play with) there!

Yes, I have a picture of the boys with Santa.
But I would have to take a picture of a picture and download it and then upload it.
This post will never get posted if I do that.
So - I will try to remember to include the Santa picture at another time!


Elf
No Christmas Season is complete without watching the movie, Elf, right?!


And some early Christmas presents with friends!
Jaxen loved this truck and carried it with him (even slept with it)
for a solid 72 hours.
He still loves it (and even sleeps with it still) but it does not have to go everywhere we go anymore :)

And Jaxen loves his Dream Tent!
This is such a cool gift!


That is all for now…
Lots more Christmas fun - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment