Thursday, August 17, 2023

Summer Recap: Part 1

I'm back! About time - right mom?!

I have missed documenting our life in this space and I know our families missed hearing about what was going on in our world. 

There is a lot of transition happening right now, mainly with Jaxen, as he starts middle school this year - and I don't want to forget these days. So - here I am!

First, I am going to start with a little summer recap for you...

Summer started with a bang as Jaxen graduated from elementary school. Some of the class moms got together and threw a surprise party at the park on the last day of school. It was so.much.fun! Slip-n-slide, water balloons, football, soccer, kickball, pizza, cake, decorations and close to 70 people - good times!

 




We had some campfires (before it got too hot) and of course pool days with friends.

 


In June, I headed to Indianapolis for work and while I was gone the boys lived their best life with dad. Donuts, Science City, pool time, friends, football... all the fun things!






While I was gone, I received this picture from a friend...

Haha - Zane went on a "lettuce" kick for a bit this summer and was eating a piece of lettuce while face-timing his bestie.

Zane lost one of his front teeth! It was not loose when I left. He worked and worked at it until it came out. I will miss his little front chick-lit teeth - but have to accept he is growing up.

Jaxen turned 11 and had fun at Top Golf with his friends.




I was able to take a few days off this summer and hang with the boys. It was fun taking them bowling, experiencing Science City and of course - many hours spent at the pool (and being goofy).

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment