Friday, July 1, 2022

My Birthday!

I am 41 now 😐

But I had a good time the last week celebrating 😀

Saturday the boys and I went to a neighborhood garage sale where we all scored BIG TIME! Zane got a "Sonic" costume (hopefully he can still wear it at Halloween). Jaxen got a drawing book, a wallet, and a couple of games for his (hand-held) Nintendo. I purchased both boys new backpacks for school, new pants for Jaxen, new shoes for Zane and new shin guards/soccer socks for Zane. 

Then we headed to the grocery store and hung out that afternoon at the pool. It was a beautiful day and we thoroughly enjoyed it! 



Sunday I cleaned the inside of our van because we are getting ready to sell it. It took me a few hours to clean and vacuum every nook and cranny - but it looks amazing now! 

 
 

Nik and Zane went on a motorcycle/sno-cone run.

Sunday evening, we headed out to watch basketball practice at coach's house (he even gave Zane some practice drills). It was a beautiful evening and these boy worked hard!

Monday morning I woke up to presents....earrings and a new bag!

 

I took Monday off from work. So that morning, we headed to Chicken and Pickle - where we played Pickle Ball, Ping-Pong, Giant Jenga and had an amazing lunch! Guess what their special was.... a cheeseburger and tater tots (my fav)!
 
 
   

That afternoon the boys let me nap then I spent some time reading outside before our normal night routine of bath/showers/chores before the start of my (4-day) work week. 

Nik brought me my requested birthday dessert (Andy's Frozen Custard) before he left for work so I had it while reading my book before bed. Perfect!

It was a wonderful day, celebrating 41 years of life with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment