Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Life Lately

Here is a peak at a little life lately…

We hit the road over the July 4th weekend to see some grandparents!

 


While there, we hit up a splash park one afternoon.



I love watching my boys do things they love. This summer it has been basketball. I have been watching this particular team (Jaxen’s) for a few years now and I am so proud of every single one of them! So far this summer season, they are undefeated. Only 3 more games!

The boys and I went to watch a baseball game one night. The team we were watching had 2 kids on it from Jaxen’s basketball team and one other kid we knew. It was a beautiful night for a ball game. Plus I met some new people!

I have started working from home 1-2 days a week and so I decided to set up my home office downstairs (away from the noise of my boys during the summer!). Please notice the colorings Zane added to my space.


Here I am, after my birthday wearing a new nail polish and smelling my new candle, while working in a sweatshirt (because downstairs was nice and cool)!

Jaxen has been trying out photography lately and having a great time taking shots and making mini-movies.

Lastly, some of my co-workers went on a trip to West Africa. This is one of the pictures we received - a  showing of the movie JESUS, to the locals. This is the ministry I work for! The vision is to give every person an opportunity to hear about Jesus. How cool, right?! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment