Thursday, August 13, 2020

Not Much Going On

I feel like there is not much going on...definitely not anything blog-worthy!

And no pictures. 

I go to work everyday and in the evening you will find me outside eating dinner, reading a book, playing with the kids or talking to neighbors. I try to keep up with the laundry and the last time each of my boys bathed and brushed their teeth - mom goals. Haha!

I'm trying to enjoy the last of the lazy days before school starts up.... in 27 days....but who's counting!

We signed Jaxen up for Flag Football this fall - and I think we are all looking forward to this new activity! I'll be sure to keep you posted once practices and games begin!

I'm still working on a few projects around the house - but it takes awhile, especially when I only work on them in small increments!

Overall, everyone is doing well - trying to stay healthy and hydrated!

Maybe I will have an exciting weekend to blog about...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment