Thursday, July 16, 2020

Our Little World

Here are a few things going on in our little world right now:

1. I was in a fender-bender (a lady hit the back of the Nissan while I was stopped at a red light). I am fine, but now we are waiting on Insurance to figure out how/when the car will get fixed.

2. We still have not heard anything about what school will look like this fall. The Governor of KS made an executive order to delay the opening of schools until after Labor Day (3 weeks later than the original start date). At this point, I'm not sure we will even have in-person school.

3. I am having a Garage Sale this weekend. Trying to figure out how to do that amidst this pandemic. I will be masked, have Lysol, hand sanitizer and a hand-washing station. Doesn't get more complicated than that, right?

4. Nik's job is going well. He is good at it, and being pulled in whatever direction they need him at any given moment. It is hot though, and he now has to be masked the entire time he is working, which is difficult.

5. Zane has been getting into trouble lately.

6. Jaxen is learning a bit more about responsibility. Hard lessons. It's not easy on him, or us at times.

I have no pictures to share. Honestly, things have me a little down lately. I know I'll snap out of it - but until then all I want to do is sleep. Ha!

What I really need is a bit more time with Jesus. Praying, reading his Word, and keeping my eyes focused on Him instead of the situations around me. Anyone else?!

Come back next week - maybe I will have cute pictures of my kids to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment