Thursday, December 6, 2018

A Few Updates

Sorry for the lack of blogging here lately….
we have had major internet issues at the house and so no internet means no blogging :(

Last weekend I took the boys to Jaxen’s school for a pancake breakfast, book fair and to see Santa! 

Zane would not go near Santa - but Jaxen did!



He asked for a Nintendo Switch or a Nintendo DS….
good luck, kid!

In other news…Zane is (sometimes) wearing undies!
He knows how to go pee pee in the potty,
and will do so, on his own, at random times.
So I put him in undies for a little bit last weekend to see how he would do.
He did not do good - lol!

After the New Year, we will probably “potty train” him.
But for now - I’ll share pics of cute he is in little undies :)



One of my favorite things this Season has been this paper Jaxen brought home from school:


The winter holiday I celebrate is: Christmas.
In this picture, I am: putting Christmas lights on my tree.
I celebrate this holiday with: my family.
My favorite part of this holiday is: it is Jesus birthday!

Zane has discovered this rocking horse, that was once Nik’s - cute!


I will try to do some house updates soon, but really things have not changed much.

Nik is working a lot of extra hours and I am trying to do a little bit each night.
Things are slowly progressing and that’s ok.
For the most part.
There are some areas I have to get organized soon because
I’m losing my mind trying to find things!


No comments:

Post a Comment